Monday 15 November 2010

Media Trip

Tomorrow I will be fully focusing on my CD Cover & Magazine Advert when our Media group go to the CLC to work on Photoshopping our images and creating the finishing pieces.
I have been researching on Robot Disaster's Myspace page ( http://www.myspace.com/therobotdisaster#ixzz15NcS1D1S ) trying to pick out some quotes from magazines and radio sources that I can use for the magazine advert

The few I think I will use are:

'Monstrous electro-popping experimentalism'
VENUE MAGAZINE

'Robot Disaster are on a schizophrenic musical mission to keep us dancing from dusk to dawn... and the look set to conquer'
CONVERSE MUSIC

 I have chosen these quotes as they stood out to me with their dynamic descriptions that I feel represent the band best - having listened to their music myself. I think these quotes will stand out and make the band appeal to their target audience.

The images I will be using have changed from my original sketches, I plan to focus more on the sparkler/shock aspect of the music video. I want to still link the images in with the 'robot' element however. In order to do this I will use images of the sparklers that I have taken...












 









No comments:

Post a Comment