Thursday 14 October 2010

FILMING CONTINUED

Today I filmed Ali in her room for the introduction of my music video. This part is where she wakes up and gets dressed into several costumes before adding on her robot head prop. This part of the video takes inspiration from Lady Gaga's Telephone video which I previously researched - I particularly liked the use of jumps and transitions and thought they added to create a great effect that fit the plot and lyrics. Within my video I will use this idea but as Ali is waking up, where she sits up I will use a jump shot that shows a relationship between the visual and lyrics spoken "electric shocks"  amplifying the meaning so it represents a jump or shock sensation that you feel when this happens.

 



 These images show me filming on a digital camera, which I chose because of its high quality as it is a HD camera of footage and ease of use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment